Travelsmith Limited, company registration number 01722666, is a privately owned company who have been arranging holidays for over twenty eight years with the emphasis on quality, choice and the highest possible level of personal service.
We have a team of highly experienced, friendly professionals who all have considerable resort knowledge. We pride ourselves on our high standards and for your convenience, we are on hand seven days a week to take bookings and assist with enquiries.
Our dedicated Cornwall team are based at Porth Veor Manor Hotel which is owned, managed and operated by Travelsmith Holidays Ltd.
All our holiday properties are owned and/or managed on behalf of private owners by Travelsmith Holidays Ltd.
The Travelsmith Group
The company also operates package holidays to the Channel Islands of Jersey Guernsey, Alderney, Herm and Sark from our head office in Essex. Our ABTA and ATOL bonded tour operation specialises in holidays by air and sea. Further details can be seen on our websites:
Ferry travel and accommodation in the Channel Islands.
Flights and accommodation to Jersey.
Flights and accommodation to Guernsey, Herm and Sark.
Flights and accommodation to Alderney.
Air travel and accommodation in the Channel Islands.
The following properties are owned and/or managed by Travelsmith Holidays Ltd.
- Porth Veor Manor: 3 star hotel overlooking Porth beach
- Green Acres Cottages: 4 star self-catering in Penpillick, 3 miles from the Eden Project
- Juliots Well Cottages: 4 star-self catering at Camelford
- White Lodge Apartments: 4 star self-catering at Mawgan Porth
- Mawgan Porth Apartments: New (anticipated 4 star) self-catering at Mawgan Porth
- Porth Veor Villas & Apartments, Porth Cottage, & The Beach House: 4 star self-catering, Porth
- Pilgrim Cottage and Porth Sands: New (anticipated 4 star) self-catering at Porth
- Beachcombers & Waves Apartments, Tregurrian Villas: 4 star self-catering at Watergate Bay
- Bay Retreat Villas: 4 star self-catering in St Merryn near Padstow
St Brelade’s Bay | Jersey
Imagine yourself relaxing here with a glass of something cold
Porthcurno Beach | Cornwall
Sparkling turquoise waters and quirky coves
Mont Orgueil Castle | Jersey
Explore the colourful history of the islands
Newquay Harbour | Cornwall
Miles and miles of wonderful coastline
South Coast | Guernsey
Loved by Renoir and Victor Hugo of Les Misérables fame
Battle of Flowers | Jersey
Enjoy the many vibrant festivals
Eating al fresco | Guernsey
Mouthwatering gourmet dishes and seafood a speciality